Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This blog is brought to you by pictures

I have so much I want to say, but I am exhausted. On top of that I got sick again and went to the pharmacy. I started taking antibiotics and three days later Kari pulled me aside and pointed out there was something wrong with me. When she said that it finally made sense as to why I was such a complete and utter mess. Iraq does not have an FDA and it is quite possible that the drugs I was supposed to receive were either switched or possibly contained something else. I stopped taking the meds, and while today I am a bit shaky, at least I am starting to feel more like myself. It was a little scary. I have many stories to tell, but for today I will leave you with some pictures of my trip to Duhok. (These were taken with my crackberry while in a moving car with the window closed).







4 comments:

  1. AMAZING! Want some more photos! Love being able to see what you're seeing!

    And most of all want you to feel better soon! Stay away from those drugs!

    Hey when are you coming to London?!?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cora. I sent you an email about my travel dates. I am definitely coming to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you've been sick. Do whatever it takes to get better.

    Thanks for posting some photos! It looks very brown and hilly. :-)

    Missed you at Lion King this Thursday, but Maria was a great companion. I love that show so much, I might have to sneak back there again before it leaves.

    When do you come back to Chicago? Is it Dec 21st?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idea: when in London, get these pix blown up so when you return you could put them on the mirrored doors - these would definitely not make you feel like you are being watched all the time. Maybe a doc visit too?

    ReplyDelete